Money Market Account
Stanford FCU Money Market Account
Enjoy the same high rate whether you’re a small saver or a big depositor. This is one of many ways your credit union gives back to members. Other financial institutions pay higher dividends for higher balances, but we want every saver to earn more.
- All balances earn dividends (rate is variable)
- No opening deposit required
- Minimum balance of $2,500 to avoid the monthly fee
- Access funds with unlimited check withdrawals, a debit card and Online Banking or the mobile app
- Set up payroll deductions or direct deposit to build savings faster
- Deposits are federally insured by the NCUA to at least $250,000 (Individual Retirement Accounts up to an additional $250,000)
Money Market Account Rates
Scroll Right for More Data
|Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
|Money Market Account
|Money Market Account for Ambassador Member Relationships
Dividends are compounded and paid monthly. Membership eligibility is required.