Pay your Stanford Reunion Homecoming registration (minimum $200) between 8/15/23 and 10/21/23 with your Stanford Federal Credit Union Alumni Rewards or Stanford Athletics® Fan Rewards Visa Credit Card and we’ll give you 10,000 bonus rewards points by November 15, 2023.
Stanford Alumni Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Earn up to 3% cash back or other rewards!
Show your Cardinal pride with the Stanford Alumni Rewards Visa Credit Card, and earn reward points on every purchase! This exclusive Visa Signature card has premium lifestyle benefits, supports the Stanford Alumni Association, and is available to Stanford alumni only.
Special offers for Stanford Alumni
Low 1.99% APR and no balance transfer fee
Enjoy a low 1.99% intro APR1 when you move your credit card balance from another financial institution to the Stanford Alumni Rewards Visa Credit Card. This intro rate is valid for 6 months on balance transfers made in the first 60 days, and there is no transfer fee.
Earn 25,000 bonus points2
If you spend $1,500 on the credit card in the first 90 days of account opening (that’s $250 cash back!).
Special offers for new cardholders!
Earn 10,000 bonus points
When you spend $1,000 on your credit card in the first 90 days of account opening (that’s $100 cash back!).
1.99% APR for balance transfers
When you move your credit card balances from other financial institutions to the Stanford Alumni Rewards Visa Credit Card. This low introductory rate is valid for 6 months on balance transfers made in the first 60 days, and there is no balance transfer fee.
- No annual fee, no cash advance or balance transfer fees
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases in other countries
- 3X points on purchases at Amazon, Google and Apple, Stanford Travel/Study, Stanford Alumni Fan Shop and Stanford Bookstore purchases1
- 2X points on dining and groceries
- 1X points for every $1 spent everywhere else
- Fraud text alerts, tap and pay, and compatible with mobile wallets
- Redeem your points for cash, gift cards, airfare, hotels, merchandise, and exclusive Stanford Alumni and Stanford Athletics® Merchandise (browse the Rewards Catalog)
- Manage your card with convenient online tools like text alerts, locking and unlocking your card, notifying us when you’ll be traveling, and more
- ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock™ gives you access to smart tools to help protect against identity theft
- 1% cash bonus for Ambassador level members!2
SAA receives compensation from the Stanford Federal Credit Union sponsorship, which supports events and services for all Stanford students and alumni.
All credit cards are subject to credit approval and membership eligibility. A U.S. address is required for membership. Rates are based on creditworthiness and other factors, and may be higher than the rate shown. Rates and terms subject to change without notice. APR=Annual Percentage Rate.