For most of us, buying a home is the biggest
purchase of our lives…
Which is why you need a home loan partner that genuinely cares about you, not a commission. Your not-for-profit credit union puts our member/owners first, and we’re mortgage experts too!
Purchase Loan Highlights
- First-time home buyers, second homes and investment properties
- Flexible terms up to 40 years for your specific needs (a Mortgage Consultant will help guide you)
- Fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs)
- 80/10/10 to avoid paying mortgage insurance (MI) – CA only
- Conforming and jumbo loan amounts
- Down payment as low as 3%
- Low fees (no junk fees)
- $675 credit for mortgage fees*
- No pre-payment penalties
- 7-year/6-month interest-only ARM option for lower payments and improved cash flow
First-time home buyer programs
Stanford FCU has options to help all first-time homeowners qualify for a home loan!
- Down payments as low as 3%
- Non-traditional credit accepted
- Lower credit scores okay
Speak with a Mortgage Consultant today!
Free Credit Report
Great credit means low rates–check yours now!
Save $675 in mortgage fees with an Ambassador-Level Membership Rewards relationship!*Learn More
All loans and terms are subject to credit approval and membership eligibility.
*Credit up to $675 is deposited into the member’s checking or savings account upon funding of a HELOC, 1st or 2nd mortgage.
Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) Notice
The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending are available online for review. The data show geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex, age, and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. These data are available online at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Web site (www.consumerfinance.gov/hmda). HMDA data for many other financial institutions are also available at this Web site.