Health Savings Account (HSA)
A Health Savings Account is designed for individuals with a high-deductible medical insurance plan, to help you cover the costs not paid by your plan. You’ll get free checks and debit card access to help you pay doctors, dentists, pharmacy and other medical expenses.
- You must be enrolled in a high deductible health plan (HDHP)
- No minimum deposit to open the account or earn dividends (rate is variable)
- No monthly service fee
- Possible Tax Benefits (consult a tax advisor for eligibility)
- Access funds with free checks, a debit card and Online or Mobile Banking
- Deposits are federally insured by the NCUA to at least $250,000 (Individual Retirement Accounts up to an additional $250,000)
Visit Retirement Central to learn more and open an HSALearn More
Health Savings Account Rates
Scroll Right for More Data
|Account Description||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
|Health Savings Account (HSA)||0.10%||0.10%|
Dividends are compounded and paid monthly. Membership eligibility is required.