Your password must be at least 8 characters, no more than 30 characters, and must contain a minimum of one number.
General login questions
For security reasons, first-time users will need to call us at 888.723.7328opens phone dialer so we can verify your identity before providing you with a Login ID and temporary password. Once you have your Login ID, you can use the forgot password link to reset your own password.
What are the password requirements?
What is a secure access code?
A secure access code is a 6-digit number required for a first-time login, and for devices that are not registered with Stanford FCU’s Online or Mobile Banking. This security measure helps ensure that unauthorized users can’t get access to your accounts. You can choose to receive this secure access code via text or phone call.
Will the secure access code expire?
Yes. You should use the code right away to log in. If your code expires, you can request another secure access code. If you have any issues, please call us at 888.723.7328opens phone dialer.
What if I can’t receive the secure access code at the phone number you have listed under my profile?
We can only send a secure access code to a phone number that we have on file for you. If you need immediate access, please call us at 888.723.7328opens phone dialer so we can verify your identity.
I already registered my device, why do I have to do it again?
There are several reasons that you may need to re-register a browser or device:
- Your browser settings are configured to delete cookies
- Your browser cookies for Online Banking were removed
- You use a browser plugin that automatically removes browser cookies when you close the browser
- Your account requires a secure access code each time you log in
- You logged in with a different browser on the same registered computer/device
- You deleted and reinstalled the Mobile Banking application
- For security reasons, we might have reset all active registrations for all users