Stanford FCU helps you navigate the world of banking with simple, affordable products. Enjoy the journey with this Stanford backpack!
*Open any two of the following accounts: A checking account, credit card, deposit account, auto, personal, or home loan by August 31, 2019 to receive the gift. Your Personal Banker will contact you. Backpack may differ from the one shown.
Apply today by selecting whether you are a Stanford Federal Credit Union Member or not.
Existing Members – Please call us at 888.371.8584 or send us a secure message through online banking.
All Stanford alumni receive:
Stanford Alumni Association members receive:
New members get up to $500!
Your credit union has assigned two Personal Bankers for Stanford alumni. You can meet with a Personal Banker at the local coffee shop, at one of our branches or at your office.
Join in exciting contests and promotions
You’ll be among the first to hear about one-of-a-kind promotions tied into the Stanford experience. These change out periodically so watch your email, mail and monthly statements for the latest opportunities including:
1. APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
2. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rate for six months on balances transferred within the first 60 days of account opening. After 60 days it will revert back to standard rate.
3. Does not apply to balance transfers. Additional points credited at the end of the month. $1,000 spend on Alumni Rewards Visa® Credit Card must be made within the first 90 days of account opening.
4. Merchant determines merchant codes. These merchant codes signify the transaction for purchase at gas stations MCC5541 (Service Stations), 5542 (Automated Fuel Dispenser), and grocery stores MCC 5411 (Grocery Stores, Supermarkets), 5422 (Freezer and Locker Meat Provisioners), 5441 (Candy, Nut, Confectionary Stores), 5451 (Dairy Products Stores), 5462 (Bakeries), 5499 (Misc. Food Stores). Transactions within other establishments do not apply and the card issuer does not control how merchants are categorized.
5. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Must be a member of the Stanford Alumni Association. Cannot be combined with any other offer including SFCU membership rewards.
6. Must be a member of the Stanford Alumni Association. May be combined with Stanford Alumni Association membership offers. Cannot be combined with SFCU membership rewards. Does not apply to investment property, commercial, or HELOC loans. This offer only applies to Stanford FCU funded mortgages.
7. The Interest will continue to accrue during the 90 day no payment period.
The compensation that SAA receives from the credit card program is used to support activities and services for alumni and students. Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa.
ApplePay™ is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S.