Want to proudly support Stanford Alumni Association? Stanford Federal Credit Union is a member-owned not for profit financial cooperative that’s focused on serving you, the alumni of Stanford. There are NO hidden charges and fewer fees than the big banks. And, SFCU members are our owners, so you can look forward to a higher level of service. It’s free to become an SFCU member, and a U.S. residential address is required.
Apply today by selecting whether you are a Stanford Federal Credit Union Member or not.
Existing Members – Please call us at 888.371.8584 or send us a secure message through online banking.
New SFCU members receive:
All Stanford alumni receive:
Stanford Alumni Association members receive:
Get $100 when you open a SFCU checking account7
Your credit union has assigned two Personal Bankers for Stanford alumni. You can meet with a Personal Banker at the local coffee shop, at one of our branches or at your office.
Join in exciting contests and promotions
You’ll be among the first to hear about one-of-a-kind promotions tied into the Stanford experience. These change out periodically so watch your email, mail and monthly statements for the latest opportunities including:
1. APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
2. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rate for six months on balances transferred within the first 60 days of account opening. After 60 days it will revert back to standard rate.
3. Does not apply to balance transfers. Additional points credited at the end of the month. $1,000 spend on Alumni Rewards VISA® Credit Card must be made within the first 90 days of account opening.
4. Merchant determines merchant codes. These merchant codes signify the transaction for purchase at gas stations (MCC5541 (Service Stations), 5542 (Automated Fuel Dispenser), and grocery stores (MCC 5411 (Grocery Stores, Supermarkets), 5422 (Freezer and Locker Meat Provisioners), 5441 (Candy, Nut, Confectionary Stores), 5451 (Dairy Products Stores), 5462 (Bakeries), 5499 (Misc. Food Stores)). Transactions within other establishments do not apply and the card issuer does not control how merchants are categorized.
5. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Must be a member of the Stanford Alumni Association. Cannot be combined with any other offer including SFCU membership rewards.
6. Must be a member of the Stanford Alumni Association. May be combined with Stanford Alumni Association membership offers. Cannot be combined with SFCU membership rewards. Does not apply to investment property, commercial, or HELOC loans. This offer only applies to Stanford FCU funded mortgages.
7. To qualify for the $100 bonus you must open a new Stanford FCU personal checking account with a minimum $5 balance and establish a monthly recurring direct deposit of at least $500 to your new checking account. The $100 bonus is not considered part of the minimum opening balance. The first recurring direct deposit must be posted to your account within 60 calendar days of your account opening date. Offer does not apply to second or multiple checking accounts and/or existing checking members and is limited to one bonus per household. The checking account must remain open a minimum of three months. Bonus $100 will be credited to your account within 30 days after satisfaction of conditions. Taxes due on the bonus deposit are the sole responsibility of the recipient. SFCU will report the bonus deposit to the appropriate state and federal agencies, as required by applicable law. Members are responsible for tax consequences (if any). $100 Deposit Bonus offer ends 12/31/2017. This offer is not good with any other Stanford FCU promotional offers. Offer is subject to change.
8. The Interest will continue to accrue during the 90 day no payment period.
VISA® is a registered trademark of VISA.
ApplePay™ is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S.