- Dedicated Personal Banker and Juniper virtual office hours
- $100 cash bonus for new members when you use promo code NEW100 (with checking and direct deposit of your paycheck)1
- Get paid up to two days early with direct deposit
- Mortgage fee discount up to $1,2002 (RSUs included in underwriting)
Learn more about mortgages
- Emergency Loan up to $2,0003
- Open accounts without an SSN or credit history when relocating to the U.S.
- Second-chance checking and loan program to help you restore good credit
Welcome Juniper Networks employees
Stanford Federal Credit Union is a full-service bank serving members in 90 countries with one important difference, we’re non-profit and owned by our members. Join today and get a $100 cash bonus!
Your Personal Banker
Benefit summary video
Exclusive Juniper Networks benefits
Stanford FCU has been serving Juniper Network employees since 2018. Dozens of your co-workers are already credit union members.
“I was looking for a credit union with excellent service and care for customers. Ended up opening up an account at Stanford Federal Credit Union after hearing about low rates and quality service. Almost a year later I have no regrets about that decision. SFCU has been awesome!”
We’re non-profit and owned by our members, so all earnings are returned back to members
in the form of lower fees and loan rates, and higher deposit rates.
- Free checking with a free first box of checks (no balance or direct deposit requirements)
- Free ATMs on our Locator page—Ambassadors get unlimited free worldwide ATMs!
- Rewards credit cards with up to 3% cash back and no annual, foreign transaction or balance transfer fees
- Up to 1.00% rate discount on auto and personal loans
Learn more about membership rewards
- Free financial education through interactive online modules and webinars
- Earn extra cash by referring friends, family and co-workers (you each get $100!)
- Free investment portfolio analysis
Learn more about investments
- We saved our members $25 million in 2020—view the full reportopens PDF file from the Credit Union National Association (CUNA)
“Stanford FCU doesn’t have a lot of fees to reduce or waive, because we barely charge any fees. And we don’t usually offer special rates, because our everyday rates are already amazing.”
Stanford FCU President/CEO