No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase your chance of winning.
1. Eligibility: The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States who are twenty-one (21) years of age as of the date of entry and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Stanford Federal Credit Union, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Stanford Federal Credit Union as final and binding as it relates to this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting September 21, 2021 and ending October 3, 2021. All entries must be received by midnight on October 3, 2021.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by following the contest rules provided within the email you received. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Stanford Federal Credit Union. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Stanford Federal Credit Union. If you are unable to enter online, you may also send a postcard with your name, address, phone number and email address to Ultimate Football Fan Experience Contest, 1860 Embarcadero Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303.
5. Prize: The Winner of the Contest will receive the following: Two tickets to the Stanford vs. Washington football game at Stanford on Saturday, October 30, 2021. Time is TBD. Prize package includes two football jerseys, pregame refreshments in the hospitality area, pregame field passes, one parking pass, and one winner will accept the game ball on the field on behalf of Stanford Federal Credit Union (autographed by Coach David Shaw). Hotel and airfare are not included if the winner must travel to attend the game. Due to the pandemic, mandatory health or testing requirements may apply. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason, including if the event is cancelled or fans are restricted from attending. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Stanford Federal Credit Union. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Stanford Federal Credit Union’s discretion. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Stanford Federal Credit Union to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Stanford Federal Credit Union. Winner will be notified by email or phone call by October 7, 2021. Stanford Federal Credit Union shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within two (2) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT STANFORD FEDERAL CREDIT UNION’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Contest, You understand and agree that Stanford Federal Credit Union, anyone acting on behalf of Stanford Federal Credit Union, and Stanford Federal Credit Union’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Stanford Federal Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Stanford Federal Credit Union’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Stanford Federal Credit Union may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Stanford Federal Credit Union. Stanford Federal Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Stanford Federal Credit Union has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Stanford Federal Credit Union reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Fan Attendance Policy: Stanford will require attendees to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the event’s start time for events taking place in the Stanford Stadium.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Stanford Federal Credit Union and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. The Sponsor of the Contest is Stanford Federal Credit Union, 1860 Embarcadero Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303.
15. The Contest is hosted by Stanford Federal Credit Union.
16. By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.