Your life doesn’t revolve around banking, but here at Stanford Federal Credit Union, our banking revolves around you.
We regularly survey members to learn more about how we can help you DO MORE and BANK LESS. Here are some recent changes based on member feedback:
- Companion Account: Our new basic savings account earns 2.02% APY! This incredible rate is available on the entire account balance when partnered with a Certificate, and you’ll have complete access to your funds.
- 7-Month No Penalty Certificate: Earn 2.17% APY on a $1,000 minimum deposit with no early withdrawal penalty (you can close the Certificate with no fees or penalties!).
- Improved Money Market Account and Certificates: Any MMA account with a balance of $2,500 and over can earn our best rate of 0.95% APY. Our Certificate rates beat the banks with rates as high as 2.53% APY for a 12-month Certificate.
- New Home Loan Application Process: Our new online and mobile application makes applying for a purchase loan, refinance, or home equity loan simple and easy. We’ll walk you through the process and provide a mortgage expert to answer all your questions.
Enhancements to Mobile and Online Banking:
- Refer A Friend Program: When your friend becomes a new Stanford FCU member using your promo code and opens one qualifying account, we’ll deposit $50 in each of your accounts!
- Track & Pay Bills: We’re offering a simpler new way to pay your bills! Unlike traditional bill pay that mails a paper check or sends the payment via electronic transfer, Track & Pay Bills logs directly into your payee’s online portal to pay the bill there. Easily make payments using your Stanford FCU savings, checking or credit card.
- Reorganized Menu: We’ve added Card Management as a new menu item in Online and Mobile Banking, so it’s now more convenient to find and access the following features in one place: Credit Card Rewards, Submit Travel Notice, Dispute Card Transaction, CardSwap, and Transfer Balance.
- Apple Watch app: Keep tabs on your finances with a glance at your watch. Check your balance and 10 most recent transactions for each Stanford FCU account on your Apple Watch.
- Card controls: Added security is at your fingertips with the ability to lock and unlock your debit and credit cards, set spending limits, and set up text alerts to monitor your card’s transactions.
Comments from Stanford FCU Members
❝ Since being part of SFCU I have been able to own our family car. We had holiday reprieves from monthly payments to be able to have gifts for our children. We got low cost withdrawals from international ATMs while working with refugees. You are the best of what a Credit Union can be. ❞
❝ I have been a long time customer and would recommend this organization to anyone. You are the best.
Always kind, easy to deal with and give people the benefit of the doubt. You are awesome!! ❞
Your feedback is important to us! If you receive a survey, please take a few minutes to answer the questions and let us know how we’re doing. The surveys are reviewed across all levels of Stanford FCU, and we take action.
Whenever you need to reach us, call 888.723.7328 or send us a secure message through Mobile or Online Banking. We’d love to hear from you.