Stanford Federal Credit Union offers a method for you to download account information into QuickBooks®, which gives you the power to manage your business and personal finances more effectively.
- Easier to use – Web Connect files may be automatically opened by QuickBooks® directly through online banking, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- Automatic account setup – Simply initiate a download to QuickBooks® from online banking, and QuickBooks® will set up your accounts for you with your data already up to date.
- Automatically reconcile data – Web Connect data includes transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No manual data entry – Once you’re set up, you can download all your transactions right into QuickBooks® — instead of entering them in by hand.
- No duplicate transactions – Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
Login credentials for online banking are required to use this service. If you already have access, you can get started now. To sign up for online banking, visit www.sfcu.org and click on the ‘Enroll’ link at the top of the page below the Online Banking login boxes. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Member Services at 650.723.2509 or 888.723.7328.
Once you have this information, you are ready to enable your accounts in QuickBooks®. For assistance, please see the QuickBooks® Getting Started Guides.