Stanford Federal Credit Union is a thriving financial institution that is dedicated to serving the needs of the Stanford Community and those living or working in Palo Alto and the surrounding areas. We are accepting resumes for an experienced Financial Advisor to work with our members and within our community. The ideal candidate will have a client-centric focus with a desire to help people and build lasting financial relationships.
Increase your net income with the experience and support of LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*, located at Stanford Credit Union. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for Client Centric, Quality Financial Advisors. As an LPL Financial Advisor, you will enjoy the freedom and independence associated with being independent of proprietary products, but without the risks and start-up costs normally associated with being out on your own.
We can help you by providing the following:
- Integrated marketing system (seminars, website presence, direct mail)
- Professional office presence and less overhead expense
- Referrals from 4 credit union branches
- Support from LPL Financial** and Stanford Federal Credit Union management
LPL Financial provides a variety of tools to help advisors succeed, including the following:
- State-of-the-art technology
- Objective research
- Investment choice and flexibility
- Comprehensive marketing materials
- Training and support
- Read more on joinlpl.com.
Interviews are underway so send your resume today to: Michael.Prior@lpl.com. Please share with us why you are interested working for Stanford Federal Credit Union and why you think this is the right career path for you.The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years of revenue-generating financial sales experience required.
- FINRA Series 7, 63 and 66 or (65) registrations and Life & Health license required.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or industry credentials preferred.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Computer literacy, including MS Excel and MS Word required.
Not NCUA Insured
No Credit Union Guarantee
May Lose Value